Good morning! I hope everyone is having a nice week and those who celebrated Christmas had a happy holiday. My day wasn’t what I hope, but I am at the end of a week long chest infection. Still, I managed to have a day filled with family & love and at the end it’s what I wanted anyhow. To counter the large amount of sap I just forced you to read, here is a picture of my sister’s doxie covered in bows.
Tomorrow (Spoiler alert) I will featuring the top recipes of 2013, but for today let’s take a stroll down memory lane and see which stories YOU found most visit-worthy in 2013. Note: I decided not to include product reviews or race reports on this list, because I want this to be a chance for new readers to get to know me better or long term readers to walk down memory lane.
Looking over this list, these are some of the most meaningful posts I wrote, and certainly many of my personal favorites. I want to get back to this type of writing in 2014.
- I (Almost) Found Love on an Airplane
- Why I Support Robin Thicke
- Mile High Romance Continued?
- Losing Weight for the Wrong Reasons?
- My Top 7 Tips for FitBloggin 2013
- Food Cravings
- Maybe I’m not a Runner Anymore?
- Tell Me About Yourself Award
- What’s in Your Fitness Closet?
- Enjoying Life’s Strawberries
- A Little Fish in a Big Pond
- My Weekday Workouts
- What’s Beautiful : Knowing Your Numbers