Happy Friday everyone! Today I am sharing a great and easy way to make yourself some creamy broccoli cheese soup!
I made this soup about 2 weeks ago, it makes A TON. Which is good, because you will be wanting to eat it again and again and again; Maybe using the instant potatoes makes it more magical than typical soup? I don’t know! What I do know is this 1) I will SO be making this more often 2) My serving bowls are crazy cute. Do you like them? Jason took me to this discount store and I found them and loved them and now they are mine. Only $1.99 each!
Creamy Broccoli Cheese Soup
What you will need:
- 32 oz chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package (12-16 oz) frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 package (12-16 oz) frozen carrots crinkle cut
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 1/3 cups instant mashed potatoes
- optional: spices, salt, black pepper, etc…
- Combine broth, milk, broccoli, carrots, and any optional spices in a large stock pot (or slow cooker) and allow to simmer for 1-2 hours, or longer if desired
- Slowly add the cheese until well blended
- At the end whisk in the instant potatoes and serve