Here is a quick and healthy treat or even a quick and healthy breakfast on the go! I won’t pretend I invented this or that it’s anything new. In fact this is an approved “treat” from my LiteStyles menu and I wanted to share it with all of you. Aren’t I nice? Please have a safe and happy holiday weekend.
Crispy Banana Pops
What you will need
- Peanut Butter
- Puffed rice cereal
- Popsicle sticks/skewers
- Peel and cut the bananas in half (across not length-wise)
- Place a stick/skewer through the banana and spread your peanut butter as evenly as possible
- Roll banana in puffed rice cereal
- Place on wax paper or other non-stick surface and freeze
- Store extras wrapped in foil or sealed in a container
Photos & Comments
WHOA a video instead of a photo! Awesome.
Obviously this is ONE version of frozen bananas. For more “treat” oriented options, use chocolate instead of PB. Cover in granola, other fruits, nuts or sprinkles. Go Bananas CRAZY
I have no issue snacking on one of these while watching my Hulu at night or whenever I have a sweet tooth. As I am not a fan of the nana it makes it more fun to eat.