This weekend I spent a lot of time on Saturday going over my site. I am back tracking and adding tags to many of my posts and fixing spelling errors as I catch them. Oops. I also added the little social media buttons I have such a tech crush on and cleaned up some other odds and ends from the sidebar. Sunday was a cooking extravaganza! I made pork stir fry, stuffed shells, chicken enchiladas, granola bars and peppermint bark! Yikes! None of the dishes made too much of a mess though and it’s sooo nice to have a fridge and freezer full of options to take with me to work.
Now, over the past few weeks there has been a substantial amount of new traffic to my site. Between coming across good material myself in my reviews and thinking it would be a good idea to take a moment and share with you, I’ve come up with various posts you may want to review in order to get to know me better and to catch up with things. In no particular order…
1. You may have noticed me talking about not being able to work out right now and needing some tests done on my heart. Please visit “the heart of the matter” to read up on the whole story. I am so glad it’s only a little more than a week before I can put all of this behind me!
2. Do you find yourself craving certain foods and you don’t know why? Did you know it could be your bodies way of signaling it’s missing something? Or your emotions way? Did you know there are often easy ways to stop the cravings?
3. While at internship I made an inspiration book full of fitness, food, home all areas of my life.
4. As I’ve mentioned I’m more than “just a runner” although no shame in that either! I am also trying to become a better cyclist. I created a post to help people gain a basic understanding when trying to get involved with the sport.
6. Which lead to the report from my first ultra (a 50k)
7. What review wouldn’t be complete without the top 10 reasons running is better than sex.
8. Two days my strength was pushed to the limits…my first counseling client and my first DNF
Obviously after 2 and half years these pages are filled with various and a lot more than 8 links of information, these were just the tip of the ice burg. Feel free to ask a question, I won’t be offended it its been answered. In fact it may prompt me to revisit things in my past and I love to look back and see how I’ve changed. Oh, and since every post should have visual appeal, here is my beautiful puppy Emme, begging you to play with her.
DON’T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR THE VALENTINE’S EXCHANGE. LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE ALREADY IN ON IT, THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT!