Mallory at Sit for your job. Run for your life nominated me for this award. I found her blog, over the summer I believe and I love her casual, conversational style. She’s also very honest about her running and life, which for me helps me to feel we’re a community.
Here’s how it works…in order to “claim” the award, I have to do a few things.
I get to tell you seven random things about myself as well as pass on the award to seven other great bloggers
Nominees, in order to accept this award you must:
-Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
-Write seven random things about yourself.
-Award seven other awesome and inspiring bloggers.
Now, about me! Not sure how random most of these will be?
1) I am obsessed with giraffes. I was determined to have ONE room for them all, yet in one week’s time they have infiltrated every room of my new place.
2) I am afraid of candy corn. Seriously. Mom once set a bunch on my bed and spread them on my carpet. I sat in the hall and cried until she took them away.
3) I can do the Vulcan greeting, but I can’t do an armpit fart.
4) It is my goal in life to have twins
5) I don’t know how to play Euchre…I refuse to learn
6) When I shower I always wash my left arm first
7) When I get excited about something I start narrating what I am doing/thinking in sing. Example…the sis and I went Halloween shopping and it suddenly became “Julie looks for a costume, the musical”
I’m a little late to this game as far as nominating goes. Many people have already played. Here are seven blogs, in no particular order I think you should visit though. And if they haven’t done this…then they should!
1. I know, right? By the wonderful Jennifer Fabulous.
2. Pain, Pride and Perseverance: My Running Journey. By Julia
3. Running off the Reese’s. By Cely <- I die a lil when she doesn’t post each day
4. Finishing Firsts. By Kali
5. Fast Cory. By Cory
6. Worth a Tri. By Meg
7. Steve in a Speedo?! Gross! By Steve