OK maybe not to everyone. However, one of my favorite bloggers Meg over at Worth a Tri recently presented me with this little gem that has been floating around the blogosphere.
Meg is awesome and you should really stop by her blog. Her life is full of fun and interesting things, she’s always trying some new adventure and isn’t afraid to admit when she has a set back but boy does she claw and scratch her way back up!
Going along with the award are rules.
1. Answer the question: If you had one chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
I think we all play the “what-if” game and a lot of times it’s about a person. Almost like the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind given the option….would you erase someone? And I don’t want to pretend I’m so full of myself and my development I wouldn’t because I understand at some higher level just how important every little butterfly wing flap is to where we are today. So, for arguments sake…I would change…the way I dealt with the situation in Group Counseling with my partner. Instead of being willing to give a little and actually work as part of a team, I was stubborn and foolish. Because of this behavior I lost a lot of people’s friendships and a lot of people’s respect, not to mention, my only A- of my current graduate program. Grades are forgotten, but experiences are not always…and I wish I had given her more of what she deserved.
2. Pick 6 people and give them this award.
1. Viper with The Booze Hounds Inc. Running Team. I know the guy who runs this blog from my undergrad days. I started reading, b.c I liked knowing him. I kept reading for the passion, dedication, genuineness and humor.
2. Steve with Steve in a Speedo?!Gross! I think everyone is already aware of Steve and his amazing triathlon blog…but if you aren’t…please change that about yourself. Friday Funnies and all the talk about SWASS and cats licking sweaty hairy chests you could ask for and more!
3. Beth at Shut Up and Run! Beth went from totally sarcastic and witty random blogger who runs, to secret (not so much) celebrity in less than a year. Her energy is contagious! Let’s hope her gastrointestinal issues are not.
4. Ulyana with Shaped by Running. Although not currently running, she has a wonderful person with great stories to tell. I wish her well in her recovery.
5. Nick at Running the Race Set Before Me. I met Nick at one of the Oil Creek training runs, he always runs a newsletter for a local running organization. He’s full of spunk and insight. He’s a trail runner and he’s in the NAVY along with having a passion for photos and family.
6. Finally (but not least) Jamie with Running and Some Sauce on Top. I just found her blog not too long ago and have a love with Chi-town so it’s nice to read her entries. Another wonderful person who let’s us peak into her life beyond the road too.