10 days of blogging.
I stole this from Meg, who stole it from her friend and I’m sure we’ll all be tired of it in 2 weeks. Here is how it works, if you want to steal it too…you blog each day for 10 days on the following topics:
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself that most people don’t know.
Day Three: Eight things you couldn’t live without.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you could change or you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons
Day Nine: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
So here goes …
Day 1: 10 things I want to say to 10 different people
1. I wish you’d stop drinking, but I know as a future counselor you need a replacement and I don’t know what that would be right now.
2. Your unprofessionalism amazes and upsets me.
3. Don’t ask my opinion if you’re just going to tell me how I’m wrong.
4. You’re a great person, but what they said about you is true.
5. Please stop being two-faced.
6. I miss sleeping over at your place, when the world was full of possibilities.
7. Each time I’m with you, I see you in new ways and can’t wait until the next time.
8. Everything is better when you’re holding me.
9. Why do you waste so much time with him?
10. I’m sorry things ended the way they did, but I’m not sorry they ended.